docbook-elearning message

Subject: Reconvene the DocBook eLearning SC

Folks,

I've received some new interest (and a new member!) in reconvening the DocBook eLearning SC. I'd like to make this a formal Call for Participation.

Please let me know if you are interested and available in moving the DocBook eLearning effort forward! Please let me know what works best for meeting times as well.

Thanks and best regards,

Scott Hudson |  Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | Standards Lead
Site: pdn.pelco.com | scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com