docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Groups - 4 April 2007 minutes (070404.html)uploaded

Folks,

I just realized you will probably not have access to the OASIS site.
Please find a copy of the minutes attached.

Thank you for attending today, and thanks to Dave for taking the
minutes. I look forward to working with you!

Best regards,

--Scott

dave.pawson@gmail.com wrote:
> The document named 4 April 2007 minutes (070404.html) has been submitted by
> Mr. David Pawson* to the DocBook Publishers SC document repository.
>
> Document Description:
>

> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook-publishers/document.php?document_id=23403
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook-publishers/download.php/23403/070404.html
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

Title: OASIS Docbook SubCommittee for Publishers Meeting

OASIS Docbook SubCommittee for Publishers Meeting