docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [DocBook-publishers] No meeting 11/7

Title: Scott Hudson
That would be great! Please go ahead and contact him.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

  Scott Hudson
  XML Business Architect

  scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com

  O:  303.542.2146

  C:  303.332.1883

  F:  303.544.0522

  www.FlatironsSolutions.com

  An Inc. 500 Company

GARY Hoffman wrote:
Thanks, Scott. In the past few days, I have come across several Latex templates prepared by major publishers for use by authors. The publishers include Cambridge University Press, Elsevier and Springer Verlag. Would you mind if I contacted the fellow at Elsevier to see if he would wish to join the SC in some capacity?

Best,

Gary

Gary L. Hoffman, J.D., LL.M.
Erickson & Sederstrom, P.C.
(A Limited Liability Organization)
10330 Regency Parkway Drive
Omaha, NE  68114
USA
(402) 390-7117
(402) 390-7137 (fax)
e-mail: ghoff@eslaw.com
resume: www.eslaw.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER: Under applicable U.S. Treasury Regulations, we are required to inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this email or any attachment hereto is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, either (i) for purposes of avoiding penalties imposed under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) for promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

>>> Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com> 11/1/2007 5:17:26 PM >>>
Folks,

I am traveling next week and unable to chair the meeting next week.
Unless someone else is willing to chair in my absence, I suggest we
cancel the meeting.

I would encourage everyone to please try out the customization that was
sent on 10/3 and report any problems or discover any additional feature
requests! There are several tools that support RelaxNG now, including:
oXygenXML, XMLMind XXE, and Serna Syntext. We still need to resolve
support for poems and dialogue.

After we are satisfied with the stability of the general Publishers
customization, I propose we begin looking at domain-specific publishing
needs, beginning with Legal Publishing. We have 2 representatives from
those domains (Gary Hoffman and John Hanratty), so please begin
gathering your requirements and prepare to discuss at the next meeting!

Thanks and best regards,

-- Scott

*  Scott Hudson*
/ XML Business Architect/