docbook-publishers message

Subject: Google api... Mk II

http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2007/11/books_working_w.html

quote

Google has developed a fledgling specification, called "BookMap,"
which aids the harvesting of digital repositories containing digital
books. One of the intents of bookmap is to permit the harvesting, and
indexing, or whatever material the publisher deems appropriate for
exposure (on their terms) to a search discovery interface, with the
determination of where the user experience should be based residing as
a separate consideration. As far as I know, bookmap has still not been
released as a published specification, although it is in use.

end quote.

I doubt this is of interest to this work, but I thought it of wider interest
to this audience

Just wondering if anyone has seen it?

ps
why are there two email lists please?