docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] DocBook Publishers SC meeting agenda - 23Jan 2008

Regarding agenda item 8, I found an interesting example at:
http://celtic.benderweb.net/webit/docs/basics/node_4.html

This may be simple enough to meet our needs? What other markup may be
needed? I think the simple content model could be defined by:

db.poem =
element poem
{
db.poem.attlist,
db.poem.info,
db.stanza*
}

db.stanza =
element stanza
{
db.stanza.attlist,
db.line*
}

db.line =
element line
{
db.line.attlist,
db.all.inlines
}

Would we rather use TEI or a direct mapping from TEI for these
structures? What about dialogue/plays? I'm not sure we want to use TEI
directly as there are quite a few elements and uses very abbreviated
element names:
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/VE.html
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/DR.html

Thoughts?