docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] reminder of proper communication channel

Hi Mary,

We were using the sourceforge list in addition to the OASIS list as an
additional mechanism to distribute information and gather requirements
from the public. Is this in violation of OASIS policy? What mechanisms
do we have to gather requirements from the publishing community, if
there is not a publicly available list?

I'll add this to our agenda for today's meeting. We will resolve this
issue ASAP.

Best regards,

--Scott

* Scott Hudson*