docbook-publishers message

Subject: RE: [docbook-publishers] reminder of proper communication channel

Hi Scott,

  Yes, it is. Any input from anyone who is not a member of the TC must come
through the TC comment facility - which requires a submitter to subscribe and
acknowledge the IPR terms of the TC. The subcommittee's public page has a link
to submit comments (Send a Comment) which brings you to the main TC comment list
(since only TCs can make decisions and the IPR is at the TC level, all comments
must come through the main comment list).

  This is clearly stated in the OASIS TC Process:
(in section 2.8)
The purpose of the TC's public comment facility is to receive comments from the
public and is not for public discussion. Comments shall be publicly archived,
and shall be forwarded to one or more Members of the TC including the TC Chair.
TCs shall not be required to respond to comments. Comments to the TC made by
Members of the TC must be made via the TC general email list, and comments made
by non-TC members, including from the public, must be made via the TC's comment
facility. Comments shall not be accepted via any other means.

Thanks!

Mary