docbook-publishers message

Subject: LegalXML welcomes new leadership

[Via OASIS news]

We've talked about their work before, I think. No idea how this should effect
our work.

LegalXML welcomes new leadership

Marc Aronson of the Pennsylvania Association of Notaries and James Harris of
the U.S. National Center for State Courts have been elected to serve on the
Steering Committee of the OASIS LegalXML Member Section. They join other
Steering Committee members, Rolly Chambers, Mark Ladd, and Roger Winters. These
individuals provide governance for LegalXML, which works to create standards
for the electronic exchange of legal data.

http://legalxml.org/governance/