docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: Draft of our RNC

Title: Scott Hudson
Hi Keith,

I think I understand. I think we must approve the draft and submit it to the TC. The TC can then approve the draft. I agree that we should create a package of the schema items, and make it available for review, but I want to make sure we are following OASIS process as well.

I'll follow up with Mary McRae to make sure we get this out there appropriately. I'll report back to the list with the process.

Best regards,

--Scott

  Scott Hudson
  Senior XML Architect