docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] slight problem with publishers.rnc

2008/5/22 Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com>:
> Ahem. Looks like we forgot to define where dialogue and poetry should be
> allowed! Try to validate the attached sample and you get:
> unknown element "dialogue" from namespace "http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
>
> Suggestions?

Anywhere where a 'major' block can go. Should be as a sibling to the
list elements?
Para won't do, since I can put a para in a list, table cell etc.

db.nopara.blocks would be right... except it's included in db.para (yuk)
db.all.blocks perhaps
or db.formal.blocks (are they the same class as the 'formal' set? Both
can have titles)

regards

--
Dave Pawson