docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Meeting Postponement?

Title: Scott Hudson
Folks,

I'll be on business travel for the next 2 weeks, so I won't be able to chair the August meeting as planned on Aug. 6. My next available time slot is 8/20. I propose moving our meeting to that date. Does anyone have any conflicts?

Please use this additional time to review the spec. I'd like to vote to submit it to the TC at the meeting, barring any changes or new RFEs.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

  Scott Hudson
  Senior XML Architect

  scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com

  O:  303.542.2146

  C:  303.332.1883

  F:  303.544.0522

  www.FlatironsSolutions.com

  An Inc. 500 Company

Keith Fahlgren wrote:
4874E407.4050504@oreilly.com" type="cite">
Hey,

I've been busy with a release at work (due on the 15th), so I'd like to suggest
that we postpone today's meeting one week: Wed, 7/16/08. Any objections?

Thanks,
Keith
--
Keith Fahlgren