docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Review of .../download.php/28878/publishers.html

Thanks, Norm for your comments. I will work to address these.

As for the inclusion of Dublin Core, the SC had several discussions and
felt it was important to drive for the formal inclusion of this widely
adopted metadata standard. By providing the either/or option, someone
could include Dublin Core exclusively, or use the existing DocBook
elements, but not both. Of course, the processing of the DC elements
will need to be included in the XSL customization layer.

Best regards,

--Scott

*  Scott Hudson*
 / Senior XML Architect/