docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] consideration: allow subtitle in sidebar?

I have content examples where both a title and subtitle are used in a
callout-box (sidebar) on the page. Seems like a fairly regular occurence
in my samples.

How would you mark those up? You can't have 2 titles, so allowing
subtitle makes more sense than using something like a bridgehead, which
is the wrong semantic and hard to control appropriate formatting?

Best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.