docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] consideration: allow subtitle in sidebar?

Dave Pawson wrote:
> 2008/11/17 Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com>:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I've run across some additional requirements for allowing subtitles in
>> sidebars. This would require a change to the sidebar content model. What do
>> folks think?
>>
>> Are there other alternatives to display this type of information in the
>> current model? (I haven't found any that work well enough)
>
> Title seems 'sufficient'
> Sub-titles? No, surely there is no 'real' need?

Just as much need as on these more than 30 elements

"""
These elements contain subtitle: acknowledgements, appendix, article, bibliodiv,
biblioentry, bibliography, bibliomixed, bibliomset, biblioset, book, chapter,
colophon, dedication, glossary, glossdiv, index, indexdiv, info (db.info), info
(db.titlereq.info), part, partintro, preface, reference, refsect1, refsect2,
refsect3, refsection, refsynopsisdiv, screenshot, sect1, sect2, sect3, sect4,
sect5, section, set, setindex, simplesect, task, tocdiv.
"""

--
Keith Fahlgren
Publishing Technology Engineer