docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Meeting Time Change Request

That should be OK with me as well. Are other folks available on
Tuesdays? Let me know if we should switch the time. Otherwise, we'll
still plan for Noon Pacific/1pm Mtn/3pm Est.

Also, I'd like to move this meeting to Jan 13, as I don't think I'm
quite ready for tomorrow at this point.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.