docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Groups - DocBook Publishers SC modified

not affect the specification, but is merely a problem with the schema
expression.

Elements (drama, poetry, dialogue) should be allowed at a root level:

include "../../docbook/src/core.rnc" {
  start = db.set
   | db.book
   | db.divisions
   | db.components
   | db.navigation.components
   | db.section
   | db.para
   | db.drama
   | db.poetry
   | db.dialogue

Element definitions need to be included for modules as described in the
spec:

include "../../docbook/src/bibliography.rnc"
include "../../docbook/src/calstbl.rnc"
include "../../docbook/src/callouts.rnc"
db.programlisting = notAllowed
include "../../docbook/src/glossary.rnc"
include "../../docbook/src/index.rnc"
include "../../docbook/src/markup.rnc"
db.programming.inlines = notAllowed
include "../../docbook/src/math.rnc"
include "../../docbook/src/mathml.rnc"
include "../../docbook/src/qandaset.rnc"
include "../../docbook/src/svg.rnc"
include "../../docbook/src/tasks.rnc"

I discovered these bugs after further testing. I will check these fixes
into SVN.

Best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson