docbook-publishers message

Subject: [Fwd: Re: DocBook Publishers specification - comment resolution]

Folks,

FYI and please advise.

We need to respond to the comment, and I'd like to use text from the
minutes, unless you want other wording.

If we are going to add documentation in the schema, and/or create
additional formats, we have to do it now. If we do that, we have to
enter another 15 day review period.

If we decide not to make any changes, we can have the TC vote again to
finalize as a Committee Specification.

Thoughts?

Best regards,

--Scott