docbook-publishers message

Subject: items to move forward

Folks,

I've gone back through the spec, and it looks like we will not need to
make any changes there. We had already decided to use the
http://purl.org/dc/terms/ namespace based on the 2008 spec.

Norm has updated the dcterms.rnc and been able to generate a DTD!!!

So, based on the feedback listed here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-comment/200908/msg00000.html

We are now able to fulfill the DTD request, and decided in a previous
meeting
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook-publishers/email/archives/200909/msg00003.html)
not to address the informal simple section request with a new element.

Since we did not have a quorum for the meeting today, I'd like to get an
email poll to submit the DTD and revised RNCs to OASIS to move forward
the 15-day review process to get this as an approved OASIS spec.

Please let me know if you feel the spec, RNC and DTD are ready to move
forward.

Thanks and best regards,

-- Scott

Scott Hudson