docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] db.extension.blocks needs to includedb.drama?

doh. I think you are right, Keith. We should update this in the schema and
spec. Can you update the RNC on sourceforge?

FYI, I'm still jumping through some OASIS hoops regarding the spec and the
latest template:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/DocBook/spec-0.5/

I'll make sure the pattern is updated in the spec.

As for collapsing into a single RNC, I'm not sure what would be the easiest
way to generate this? I don't think there is a script similar to DTD flatten
for RNC?

I wonder if there is a stage in Norm's Xproc pipeline that does this? Will
follow up with Norm.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott