docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Inclusion of db:toc but exclusion of db:tocdiv and db:tocentry?

I thought we made a conscious decision to leave them out in favor of the
typically auto-generated method?

Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.net> wrote:

On 14 Jul 2010, at 19:16, Keith Fahlgren wrote:

> It seems like we've included db:toc but excluded its useful children,
> db:tocdiv and db:tocentry. I believe this is a bug.

I think I agree. I'd noticed this a while back and then moved to working
on
(scary) OUP DTDs for a few months and forgotten about it. Of course
the intent might be to allow placeholder TOCs only.

nic (back doing things with DocBook for a while)
--
Nic Gibson
Director, Corbas Consulting Ltd