docbook-publishers message

Subject: Implementations

As a matter of interest, anyone know of any implementations of DocBook Publishers in the wild?

Two of my clients are using it -

	Bloomsbury Academic (everything they publish)
	Random House UK (trial projects at the moment)

and I'm working to help Penguin UK migrate from a schema based on the original DocBook Publishers list of elements to one actually based on DocBook Publishers.
Additionally, there's a social sciences publisher, Learning Mattters,  in UK who are considering it (independent of my influence - I'm working on EPUB implementation with them).
Stilo Corp's (the Omnimark people) Migrate product is using DocBook internally too.

cheers

nic
--
Nic Gibson