[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: INFO: DocBook SC for Publishers Meeting Minutes: 15 February 2012
DocBook SC for Publishers Meeting Minutes: 15 February 2012
The DocBook SC for Publishers met on Wednesday, 15 February 2012 at:
Denver (U.S.A. - Colorado) Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 1:00:00 PM MST UTC-7 hours
San Diego (U.S.A. - California) Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 12:00:00 Noon PST UTC-8 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 20:00:00
2. Next meeting: 14 March 2012
- Roll call
- Scott Hudson
- Nic Gibson
- Dick Hamilton
3. Review of the agenda.
4. Review of Requests for Enhancement
To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):
5. Other business
- 3427570 DocBook Music Notation: Repost Open 2011-10-23
- Consensus: Will not add specific elements. Provide direction on how to use other namespace.
- 3315411 Replacement for "annotation" element Open 2011-06-12
- Use bibliomisc and/or bibliosource. Nic to provide example usage. No clear need to add annotation.
- 3292583 include HTML table model by default Open 2011-04-25
- Request more information and examples of how HTML is needed.
- 3168755 Epigraphs should allow poetry Open 2011-01-31
- ACCEPTED: allow linegroup and poetry in epigraph. Also need need to re-evaluate db.all.blocks (shouldn’t be any technical inlines in publishers at all, but shown in TDG)
- 3006144 Naming and Versioning of Publishers' Schema Open 2010-05-23
- Use "5.0-variant publishers-1.0" per discussion/decision from docbook-tc list. Need to ensure this is documented in specification. Next version will likely be 1.1.
- Considering adding admonitions for textbook markup requirements. Nic to file an RFE on sourceforge.
Thanks and best regards,
Scott Hudson | Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | Publication Standards and Technology Lead