docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Schedule next meeting?

Nic,

To give you a little buffer, how about 8:30pm BST?

For any others interested, this will be 1:30pm Mountain / 12:30pm Pacific /
19:30 UTC

Unless I hear otherwise, let's plan on this schedule for the meeting this
Wednesday, April 18.

I'll send an agenda shortly.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson |  Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | Standards Lead
Site: pdn.pelco.com | scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com