docbook-publishers message

Subject: Meeting today?

Title: Meeting today?
Folks,

I apologize, I have not sent out an agenda this week and am frankly a bit swamped this week. Please let me know if you would still like to meet today. I think Nic had several schedule conflicts later this month? Does the 13th or 27th work for you, or would today still be the preferred option?

Please let me know.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson | Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | Standards Lead
Ph:
+1-970-282-1952  | M: +1-720-663-7268 | Site: pdn.pelco.com | scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com