docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Groups - Event "DocBook Publishers SC" modified

I'll be there. I'm in a hotel using Skype so my bandwidth may be fragile

nic

On 25 Jul 2012, at 13:57, Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com> wrote:

Submitter's message
Sorry for the delay in today's agenda, but hopefully this will also serve as a reminder to dial in for todays meeting.
-- Mr. Scott Hudson
Event Title: DocBook Publishers SC

Date: Wednesday, 25 July 2012, 12:30pm - 01:30pm PT
Description

Topic: OASIS DocBook Publishers SC
 Date: The 4th Wednesday of every 1 months, from Wednesday, July 25, 2012 to Wednesday, November 28, 2012
 Time: 1:30 pm, Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)
 Meeting Number: 746 487 287
 Meeting Password: DBPub1

 To start or join the online meeting
 Go to https://schneider-electric.webex.com/schneider-electric/j.php?ED=185513037&UID=495857607&PW=NNTE1ZTJiODZi&RT=MiM2

 Teleconference information
 Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
 Call-in toll-free number (Verizon): 1-8669177712  (US)
 Call-in number (Verizon): 1-2107952663  (US)
 Show global numbers: https://wbbc.verizonbusiness.com/wbbcClick2Join/servlet/WBBCClick2Join?TollNumCC=1&TollNum=2107952663&TollFreeNumCC=1&TollFreeNum=8669177712&ParticipantCode=75215950&customHeader=mymeetings&dialInNumbers=true
 Host access code: 153 029 29
 Attendee access code: 752 159 50

 For assistance
 1. Go to https://schneider-electric.webex.com/schneider-electric/mc
 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
 To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
 https://schneider-electric.webex.com/schneider-electric/j.php?ED=185513037&UID=495857607&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=vSFtzhUPaKruXWjO3fT9XWQnK2Th8AbVi8rYqCa-Flo=

 To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://schneider-electric.webex.com/schneider-electric/systemdiagnosis.php

 http://e-meetings.mci.com
 We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

 CCM:+12107952663x15302929#

 IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

The DocBook SC for Publishers uses the #dbpub IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.

Agenda

  1. Roll call
  2. Next meeting: 22 Aug 2012
  3. Review of the agenda
  4. Review of open action items
    1. Nic to create the draft spec
    2. Need everyone to test publishers samples on sourceforge with the stylesheets contributed by Nic Gibson.
  5. Table Accessibility update

  6. Specification Draft status

  7. Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):

Owner: Mr. Scott Hudson
Group: DocBook Publishers SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS DocBook TC groups. Public Event Link
<ical_33253.ics><ical_33254.ics>