docbook-publishers message

Subject: Tonight's meeting

Evening folks

I've now actually started working on the draft version of DocBook Publishers 1.1 (see below)

I'm going to raise a couple of questions at the meeting tonight as any other business so I wanted to make you aware of them first

1) What version number do we plan to give this?
2) Are we planning to require a proper version number this time around?
3) Are we basing this on DocBook 5.1?
4) If so, is DocBook 5.1 now stable enough to base it on?
5) Also, if so, do we wait until DocBook 5.1 is released to finalise this spec?
6) Do we have a list of RFEs that have been accepted into DocBook Publishers v.next?

nic