docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: Tonight's Conference Call

Title: Re: Tonight's Conference Call
Hi Nic,

thanks for the status update. Family does come first!

We’ll still plan to meet for those who can make it.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson | Pelco by Schneider Electric | United States | Standards Lead
Ph:
+1-970-282-1952  | M: +1-720-663-7268 | Site: pdn.pelco.com | scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com