docbook-publishers message

Subject: OASIS DocBook Publishers Specification v1.1 (Working Draft) for review

Folks,

Please review the attached working draft specification for Publishers v1.1.

I'll schedule a meeting to discuss this draft and a few RFEs that have come up.

Please let me know your availability for the week of March 4 or March 11.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott
Scott Hudson   |   PELCO  by Schneider Electric   |   United States  |   Standards Lead
Phone:
 +1 970 282 1952  |  Fax: +1 970 282 1950 | Email: scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com