docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] Groups - Event "DocBook Publishers SC" modified

Can we move it earlier or later?  I am meeting some folks for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2013, at 8:34 AM, Scott Hudson<scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com> wrote:

Submitter's message
Folks, sorry for the late notice, but I realize I have a conflict with another OASIS committee today. I need to move this meeting to tomorrow.

I hope you can make it. Please let me know if there is any issue with attending at the new date.

--Scott
-- Mr. Scott Hudson
Event Title: DocBook Publishers SC

Date: Friday, 05 April 2013, 11:00am to 12:00pm MDT
Description

Meeting information

Topic: DocBook Publishers SC

Date: Friday, April 5, 2013

Time: 11:00 am, Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)

Meeting Number: 276 303 173

Meeting Password: DocBook1

To start or join the online meeting

Go to https://schneider-electric.webex.com/schneider-electric/j.php?ED=25948073&UID=495857607&PW=NYTlhMTY4NWJl&RT=MiM2

Teleconference information

Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:

Call-in toll-free number (Verizon): 1-866-844-9417  (US)

Call-in number (Verizon): 1-210-276-3094  (US)

Show global numbers: https://wbbc.verizonbusiness.com/wbbcClick2Join/servlet/WBBCClick2Join?TollNumCC=1&TollNum=210-276-3094&TollFreeNumCC=1&TollFreeNum=866-844-9417&ParticipantCode=2531970225&customHeader=mymeetings&dialInNumbers=true

Attendee access code: 253 197 0225

The DocBook SC for Publishers uses the #dbpub IRC channel on irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible.

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

  1. Review of the agenda
  2. Review of open action items
    1. Review and vote on the draft spec  v0.5
    2. Need everyone to test publishers samples on sourceforge with the stylesheets contributed by Nic Gibson.
  3. Review of Requests for Enhancement
        To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):

Owner: Mr. Scott Hudson
Group: DocBook Publishers SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS DocBook TC groups. Public Event Link
<ical_35146.ics>