Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook for OASIS TC Meeting

> Eduardo,
>
> I thought the OASIS meeting was on Friday.  I was hoping to do tutorial
> and conference things on Monday and Tuesday.  Is this the first time
> we've heard these dates?

Hum, no...
The first official notice was sent by Laura Walker a couple of weeks ago;
there's also been (on my side) a lot of email messages going to and fro about
the dates, about the need for two days, etc., but obviously I've been remiss
in my duties by not cc'ing the tc on any of those messages. I can't believe
I've done this! My deepest apologies if this screws up your plans. The Friday
Oasis meeting is for marketing and business issues, not technical work that
I'm aware of...

Again, my apologies,

Eduardo