Subject: Re: DocBook V4.0beta1

Were all the things mentioned in 40issues.txt done?  Should the items in
50issues.txt be official RFEs instead (or already they already)?  It seems
odd, now that we've got the RFE mechanism, to have these *issues.txt
files.  Also, probably the 31chg.txt file can be removed from the 4.0
distribution, since it will always be available in the archive version of
the 3.1 distribution.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler            Sun Microsystems