Subject: Re: minutes

Norm,

Thanks for the informit.com URL.

I was hoping there was a way to get a complete list of where IndexTerms
will no longer be allowed, but I see how that could be, er, difficult to
construct.

I don't think the comparison with 4.0//EN//XML will help.  What I'd like,
I guess, is 4.0//EN//XML with 4.0//EN//SGML, but that's what's hard.

How would you describe where IndexTerms can no longer appear?  Here are
the kinds of places I'd expect IndexTerms to be invalid in 5.0: between
chapters, between sections.  What about inside Titles?  between start tag
and Title?  immediately following section Title before next start tag?
Where would you put the IndexTerms to include a reference to an entire
chapter?  Is it possible to summarize where they _will_ be allowed --
"inside a block-level thingy below the section level"?  (This is speaking
formally, of course.)

Michael