Subject: Re: DocBook V4.0beta1

Eve wrote:
===
 It seems
odd, now that we've got the RFE mechanism, to have these *issues.txt
files.
===

For folks who have access to the RFE site, the issues files are
not useful except as snapshots.  But not everyone does, all of the
time, so I think it's useful to supply snapshots so as to make a
distribution that is complete and useable offline.

But how about we make them a real snapshot of the RFE database?
How would we mark them up (Article Class="RFEs")?

regards, Terry
who is happy to have returned from Philadelphia