Subject: Re: DocBook V4.0beta1

I had never heard Highlights described as cooked (derived object?).
For us, the Highlights section is an authored overview of the chapter.

It's a little weird to put indexterms in an overview or summary, but
not _that_ weird.  An author who wrote a longish highlights section
might want to index the highlights because it has the best one-line
description of a feature.

What about the XML version -- aren't we going to have to allow
IndexTerms in Highlights there?  To disallow them in XML sounds
like more trouble than it's worth.

Michael