Subject: Add PDF notation?

Does anyone object if we add a PDF notation? We haven't actually
published 4.0 yet, and it seems a dead easy request to satisfy
(and is apparently required for the pdftex backend).

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | When the situation is desperate,
Principal Software Engineer         | it is too late to be serious. Be
Arbortext, Inc. (www.arbortext.com) | playful.--Edward Abbey
413.256.6985 Voice/FAX              |