Subject: Fumbling towards a 4.0 beta release...

As I work my way towards a 4.0 beta, I've changed the copyright
notice to read:

<!-- Copyright 1992-2000 HaL Computer Systems, Inc.,
     O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., ArborText, Inc., Fujitsu Software
     Corporation, and the Organization for the Advancement of
     Structured Information Standards (OASIS).

And for the XML version, I took the liberty of adding my own name:

<!-- Copyright 1992-2000 HaL Computer Systems, Inc.,
     O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., ArborText, Inc., Fujitsu Software
     Corporation, Norman Walsh, and the Organization for the Advancement
     of Structured Information Standards (OASIS).

Any corrections or objections?

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | Limited in his nature, infinite
Principal Software Engineer         | in his desires, man is a fallen
Arbortext, Inc. (www.arbortext.com) | god who remembers
413.256.6985 Voice/FAX              | heaven.--Lamartine