docbook-tc message

Subject: What happened to this?

I vaguely recall discussing this issue, but I can't find it in the
RFE database. Does anyone remember what we decided to do. (I gotta
take better notes, drat it!)

>From the 3.1 distribution's 4.0 issues list:

- AuthorBlurb and Affiliation will be removed from %person.ident.mix;
  and a new wrapper element created to allow association of those two
  elements with Author name information.

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | Whatever else we are intended to
Principal Software Engineer         | do, we are not intended to