Scott & Norbert,

Now that we've got a real committee, I find that I have real
action items :-). I'd like to dispose of two of them very quickly,
if possible.

1. Please remove all traces of the docbook-eb mailing list.
2. Please create a new list called docbook-formatting open to
   subscription under the same policies as docbook and with me
   as the moderator.

Thanks.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | [They] say the Earth is flat, but
http://nwalsh.com/                 | I know that it is round, for I