Subject: Re: MathML and HTML Forms "Modules"

Why put in hooks, when any customization layer that uses them is still a
customization layer?  That is, you don't strictly *need* the new hooks to
add these things as a customization layer, and if we add them to the
official version, then we don't need the hooks anyway.

(That said, I kind of like the *.hook suffix. :-)

         Eve

--
Eve Maler            Sun Microsystems
elm @ east.sun.com    +1 781 442 3190