Subject: Re: Categorized element list

Here's another stab. Now I've got a few "one-element" PEs which
makes little or no sense, but I'm leaving them in for the moment
because you may think I'm totally off base.

A * before the name indicates that it appears in more than one group

A $ before the name indicates that I thought there was something odd
about it and I think it warrants further consideration of some sort

meta

  $affiliation
  $authorinitials
  $corpname
  $orgname
  *revhistory
  abstract
  artpagenums
  authorblurb
  collab
  collabname
  confdates
  confgroup
  confnum
  confsponsor
  conftitle
  contractnum
  contractsponsor
  contrib
  copyright
  date
  edition
  invpartnumber
  isbn
  issn
  issuenum
  itermset
  keywordset
  legalnotice
  modespec
  pagenums
  printhistory
  pubdate
  publisher
  publishername
  pubsnumber
  releaseinfo
  seriesvolnums
  subjectset
  volumenum

title

  subtitle
  title
  titleabbrev

address

  city
  country
  email
  fax
  otheraddr
  phone
  pob
  postcode
  state
  street

author

  author
  authorgroup
  corpauthor
  editor
  othercredit
  othercredit

person

  firstname
  honorific
  lineage
  othername
  surname

para

  formalpara
  para
  simpara

section

  bridgehead
  refsect1
  refsect2
  refsect3
  sect1
  sect2
  sect3
  sect4
  sect5
  section
  simplesect

publishing formal objects

  example
  figure
  table

technical formal objects

  msgset
  procedure
  qandaset

equation formal objects

  equation

publishing informal objects

  address
  blockquote
  informalexample
  informalfigure
  informaltable
  literallayout
  sidebar

graphic objects

  mediaobject

technical informal objects

  *revhistory
  programlisting
  screen
  screenshot

equation informal objects

  informalequation

callout

  imageobjectco
  mediaobjectco
  programlistingco
  screenco

lists

  calloutlist
  glosslist
  itemizedlist
  orderedlist
  segmentedlist
  simplelist
  variablelist

admonition

  caution
  important
  note
  tip
  warning

synopses

  classsynopsis
  cmdsynopsis
  constructorsynopsis
  destructorsynopsis
  fieldsynopsis
  funcsynopsis
  methodsynopsis
  synopsis

links

  link
  olink
  ulink
  xref

ubiq

  anchor
  beginpage
  indexterm
  remark

publishing inlines

  abbrev
  acronym
  emphasis
  footnote
  footnoteref
  foreignphrase
  phrase
  quote
  subscript
  superscript
  wordasword

graphic inlines

  inlinemediaobject

citations

  citation
  citerefentry
  citetitle

marketing inlines

  productname
  productnumber
  trademark

implicit links

  firstterm
  glossterm

technical inlines

  application
  database
  hardware
  property

equation inlines

  inlineequation

error inlines

  errorcode
  errorname
  errortype

OS inlines

  envar
  filename
  medialabel
  systemitem

command inlines

  command

function inlines

  function

parameter inlines

  option
  optional
  parameter

replaceable inlines

  replaceable

computer interaction inlines

  prompt
  computeroutput
  userinput

markup inlines

  literal
  markup
  sgmltag

programming language inlines

  classname
  constant
  exceptionname
  initializer
  interfacename
  methodname
  ooclass
  ooexception
  oointerface
  returnvalue
  structfield
  structname
  symbol
  token
  type
  varname

interface

  accel
  action
  guibutton
  guiicon
  guilabel
  guimenu
  guimenuitem
  guisubmenu
  interface
  keycap
  keycode
  keycombo
  keysym
  menuchoice
  mousebutton
  shortcut

refentry

  refclass
  refdescriptor
  refentry
  refentrytitle
  reference
  refmeta
  refmiscinfo
  refname
  refnamediv
  refpurpose
  refsynopsisdiv

navigation components

  bibliography
  glossary
  lot
  toc

content components

  appendix
  article
  book
  chapter
  colophon
  dedication
  part
  preface
  set
  setindex

irrelevant for the purposes of parameterization

  info

    appendixinfo
    articleinfo
    bibliographyinfo
    bookinfo
    chapterinfo
    glossaryinfo
    indexinfo
    objectinfo
    partinfo
    prefaceinfo
    refentryinfo
    referenceinfo
    refsect1info
    refsect2info
    refsect3info
    refsynopsisdivinfo
    sect1info
    sect2info
    sect3info
    sect4info
    sect5info
    sectioninfo
    setindexinfo
    setinfo
    sidebarinfo

  obsolete

    graphic
    graphicco
    inlinegraphic

  limited context (occur only in specific places, no PE necessary)

    ackno
    alt
    answer
    area