Subject: DocBook V4.0 & EBNF

I'm about ready to call for a vote on V4.0. Is the discussion
finished? :-)

I'm tempted to slip in some PEs so that we can make EBNF a
module (as we've planned for MathML and HTML Forms). Any
objections? (I'm tempted to do this without another official
beta, so you might quite reasonably object on those grounds).

Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | Success is relative; it is what
Principal Software Engineer         | we make of the mess we have made
Arbortext, Inc. (www.arbortext.com) | of things.--T. S. Eliot
413.256.6985 Voice/FAX              |