Subject: Re: problems with vot on 4.0

/ Terry Allen <tallen@sonic.net> was heard to say:
| Norm, in discussion of the PAC list, Jon has made a
| convincing argument that the Bylaws taken in conjunction
| with Robert's (or the other way around) don't permit us to
| hold an email vote.  Two workarounds would be:  a short

Really? Ever or just in this case? I was hoping we could move more
business to email...

| teleconference, or a meeting in Brussels during ebxml
| if we were to have a quorum.

I'm not going to Brussels (that I know of). Let's do a five minute
telcon. I suggest Tuesday at 1pm EST. Please confirm that that works
for you, or suggest three alternatives. (Terry, how do I setup
a telcon?)

P.S. For those of you who don't know, as of Monday, I'll
be employed by Sun Microsystems; I'm joining the XML Technology Center.
I was hoping we could wrap this up before Friday so that we could deal
with it before we deal with the issues that my change of employers will
cause. Oh, well.

--
Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | He would like to start from
Principal Software Engineer         | scratch. Where is scratch?--Elias