Subject: Re: Telcon this week (redux).

/ Eduardo Gutentag <eduardo.gutentag@eng.sun.com> was heard to say:
| > Sure, 11am will probably work for everyone. Except me. <sigh/>
| >
| > How about 3pm EDT on Thursday 18 May 2000?
|
| Norm, I'm missing context -- probably something that I failed
| to notice while I was away. What is the purpose of this telcon?
| And, as a non-voting member, should I worry?

Sorry. This is for voting members :-). We can't conduct business by
email so we need a telcon to officially vote to release DocBook V4.0.
(Or request that the board release it, or whatever.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Man's sensitivity to little things
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and insensitivity to the greatest
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | are the signs of a strange