Subject: Re: Telcon this week.

My mail has been a little unreliable lately so I'm not sure what the final
proposed time is. In either case

11:am EDT (2:00 PM PDT)
3:00 PM EDT (6:00 PM PDT)

will be OK for me.

I'm guessing that this is a short phone conversation to say yea or nea,
is it not?

What's the quorum and can we be assured that we'll have a quorum on
the phone?

Dennis

++
++Does Thursday 11am EDT work for everyone?
++
++                                        Be seeing you,
++                                          norm
++
++--
++Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | I have often wondered why I [keep]
++http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | going...There [can] be no hope and
++Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | no reward. I always recognized
++                                   | that bitter truth. But I am a man,
++                                   | and a man is responsible for
++                                   | himself.--Sam Magruder (George
++                                   | Gaylord Simpson)
++