Subject: Re: Telcon this week.

/ Dennis Evans <Dennis.Evans@eng.sun.com> was heard to say:
| My mail has been a little unreliable lately so I'm not sure what the final
| proposed time is. In either case
|
| 11:am EDT (2:00 PM PDT)
| 3:00 PM EDT (6:00 PM PDT)

Er, 12:00PM PDT, yes?

| I'm guessing that this is a short phone conversation to say yea or nea,
| is it not?

It is.

| What's the quorum and can we be assured that we'll have a quorum on
| the phone?

Quorum is three and we'll have that if you, I, and Micheal can make it.
(No one else replied, probably all on the road or something, it's a
busy time of year.)

I'll get the call setup and send out the details.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The shoe that fits one person
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | pinches another; there is no
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | recipe for living that suits all