Subject: Re: New oasis web site

/ "Scott McGrath" <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
| Could you provide me with a one paragraph (1-3 sentences)
| description of the docbook TC .  This description will be on the
| committees overview page of the new website and will link to the
| committee page.

How's this:

  The DocBook Technical Committee is responsible for development and
  maintainance of the DocBook DTD. DocBook is a document-oriented DTD
  particularly well suited to books and papers about computer hardware
  and software (though it is by no means limited to these applications).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There is nothing which human courage
http://nwalsh.com/            | will not undertake, and little that