Subject: Re: Telcon next week?

++Can we have a telcon next week? I'd like to move 4.1 SGML and 4.1.1
++XML to "committee specification" status so we can advance them to the
++board for approval as OASIS Standards. (Hey, someone has to be first,
++why not us? ;-)
++
++I leave for two weeks vacation next Friday so it's got to be before
++then. I suggest Wednesday at 3pm EDT.
++
+

3pm EDT is OK with me also.