Subject: Re: Tomorrow's telcon...

Norman Walsh wrote:

> How about an agenda? :-)
>
> 1. Promote DocBook V4.1 (SGML) to a Committee Specification
> 2. Promote DocBook XML V4.1.2 (XML) to a Committee Specification
> 3. Should we make a simple DocBook subset an official work item?
> 4. Can we/should we make docbook.org the official DocBook website?
>    (now that OASIS has "diluted it's brand" with xml.org, ebxml.org, etc.
>    I'm more in favor...)

If I were a voting member I'd vote against the last item. The "dilution"
reflects a different organizational arrangement. There is no such
arrangement with docbook -- it is a fully compliant OASIS TC, within
the boundaries of OASIS, so I don't see any reason why it should
not live under OASIS proper...

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498