Subject: RFE #132: Allow date to occur inline

At present, we only allow date in metadata. Do we want to allow it
inline?  Do we need to constrain the format if we do? If not, do we
need to allow an attribute to identify the format (for automatic
conversion)?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Unless one is a genius, it is best
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to aim at being
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | intelligible.--Anthony Hope