Subject: RFE #133: Add newsgroup element

<varlistentry>
<term>RFE #133: Add newsgroup element</term>
<listitem><para>Action: definitely in scope. Discuss on TC list:
do we add this as an element (like email) or a class on systemitem?</para>
</listitem>
</varlistentry>

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Use the memory of thy predecessor
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | fairly, and tenderly; for if thou
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | dost not, it is a debt will sure